Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Google ...First penny

Its about a month since i have restarted my blogging and I added the adsense in my page. I keep track of my adsense login too .. I always thought adsense was just a gimmick and google would never give me any money . But today I see some money in adsense account . mm thats a good progress .From what I understand its based on
Payperclick and impressions on page. More number of clicks more pay.
So makkale in case you happen to pass by my blog , click on one of the advts so that I get some money . It seems Google pays the user only if $100 are accounted for . Its a long way now but I assure you that once i get my $100 , i would throw a party for all the regular visitors .
I have added another feature , You can do a google search from my blog . So , In case you want to do a google search , come to blog , search .
Keep coming , Keep clicking and keep searching .

Madhu
the googler

6 comments:

ambi said...

great! me too have to initiate this adsense. niraya selavu irukku. watz d payment mode? thru a/c transfer..?

*ahem* pashtu commentu, party tharathu!

also read the sethaiyamma post. could U pls give the link for that song rather than writing down as pallavi saranam! it will be nice if we hear naah? :)

Avial said...

ambi
pananm eppadi varummnu theriyala ..ana vanda santhosham daan

sure ungalukku illada treata ?

மு.கார்த்திகேயன் said...

adappavi madhu, ithu enna side business..
BTW.. treat tharrennu sonnathaala oru clickai poduren.

மு.கார்த்திகேயன் said...

Madhu,
Ethum automatic test scripts run pannuda..niraiyaa kidaikkum unakku..
you can use winrunner..
eppadi en idea..

marakkaama treat ai podu..da

Anonymous said...

karthi, ippa thaan unga winrunner knowledgea ellam apply pannanumaa...
Madhu, Kaivasam oru thozhil vachurukkeenga pola theriyudhu...mm..

Avial said...

@karthi and sundar

idhu daan main business e .. bug fixing side business a vetchukalam nnu parthean .

un idea of winrunner ellam palikadhu .. google can identify these and block my adsense login.. mudhalukkey vetu vaikalam nnu parkiriya ?mhmm..