Sunday, June 03, 2007

Grandmaster

Vishy as he is called,is one of my favourite sports icon . I like the icon obviously for his performance. Other reason ofcourse for his style of play. He is one of the fastest players in chess. Recently I saw his interview in NDTV. I was amazed when he said he could listen to harmony when he played the chess and when the pieces when the pieces were in place. Amazing how gr8 player are passionate . I also saw him talk on chess just by alphabets like E4, E5.....Probably this come by practice.
Officially hez the world champion. Kudos Vishy. Another important thing abt him he is one of 3 players who has crossed an ELO rating of 2800 which is more than amaznig.

Recently he seems to have started an academy in association with NIIT . All the best in your new venture. Hope you acheiver greater heights and bring laurels to India.
Madhu
Wish y's fan.

No comments: