Saturday, January 26, 2008

Philosophical Masala Dosai


Before reading this post , I would request u to read my other post on dosais. I relinquish my dosais fully . Especially masala dosais(MD) . The other day when I was munching my MD , I realised that eating MD was an art by itself !! yes ..i then started analysing how people ate their MD..To my excitement it did have a significant way in their way of life too ...
Let me put down my analysis ..
1)People who finish the dosai part and have the masala saved till the last moment. These people save a lot of money and use the money later.
2) People who are of the other kind . The ones who finish the masala first and slowly gobble the dosai part ..These are the people who dont care abt savings ..Spend and enjoy is their motto.
3)People who start from the middle and proceed to both ends..These are the people who like to get right to what they think is their best part of life.
4)People who eat the dosa making sure that the masala lasts forthe whole dosa.. These people are very rare. They plan their life systematically ..
mmm...these are my strange analysis ..Next time you eat dosai , i am pretty much sure
you would think abt this art of masala dosai and eat it carefully and not push it in your digestive tract..

Be careful ,eating Masala dosais reveals your character ..

Madhu
-MD in Dosai Philosophy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

madhu u shud submit a paper on MDs.u r sure to get a doctorate
jiji

Sai Pondalur said...

I start eating dosas from the end and wouldn't touch the masala for the first few bites, but finish the masala mid-way, and borrow/beg/steal more masala from my mom and dad. What's my character?

vijisvr said...

Hi madhu, Omigosh...So much analysis for a MD,I will remember this when I eat MD next...Will this vary for poori masala...well you got the extra oil to think about?!!hehe heh!keep those coming!
Good going ya..Bye!
Luv,
Viji.S

Rajagopalan said...

padu kevalamana philosophy... romba ipdilam yosikaadha :-)

raghu said...

MD Madhu...Entha Hotella chair pottu yosicha..

Raghu